Monday, January 27, 2014

My First Blog

Well I don't really know what to write about so i'll just write about my experience in college so far. This semester I decided to be a resident instead of commuting and it has its ups and downs. For starters, I can eat dinner whenever I want and I am on my own schedule. I also can stay up late without having my parents nagging me to go to bed. However, the bed here is a big downgrade from the bed back home. Also, because I have my own gallon of milk, I can drink straight from the container which is pretty convenient. I found that trying to do laundry on a Saturday afternoon is pretty hard considering there is never a machine open. The internet here at first was pretty abysmal when trying to do anything more than checking your email, but since the addition of the new network "LewisWifi" I can actually play online without a problem. Having a roommate is pretty cool except for when I have to get ready in the morning with out waking him up.
This picture is just to practice formatting the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment